Friday 8 January 2021

189 ace attorney 6 - meeting phoenix and edgeworth in the safe house

Dear Readers,

Athena and I escaped the Royal Guard through the sewer and into Dhurke's office. I hadn't been here in a very long time. Poor Athena was quietly huddled in a corner.

Just then, Datz appeared, surprised to see us! We told him we were being chased and he laughed, saying once a rebel, always a rebel! He told us to relax as they didn't know about this place.

Phoenix and Edgeworth then appeared! They saw us go through the manhole and followed us. Good thing no one else did! Phoenix then gave me the evidence he and Edgeworth collected in their investigation. 

Edgeworth asked what this dubious hovel was and I told him it was the safe house of the Defiant Dragons and Dhurke's former law office. He mused about the idea of being a chief prosecutor hiding out in a rebel base. I asked him to please not tell the local police about this place.

I thought we might as well look around here while waiting for the heat to die down out there. I asked Athena to snap out of it and help. She asked if there was a shower here and I told her there was a sink in the kitchen and maybe some soap if she was lucky.

Fine big crowd of us here! Datz was the main guy to chat with though.

No comments:

Post a Comment