Saturday 30 January 2021

211 ace attorney 6 - maya's promise to dhurke

Dear Readers,

Phoenix asked me if I was alright after learning that Dhurke was dead. I said I was fine in my trademark way. Nahyuta said my first name, probably for the first time since we were kids.

I asked Ema how sure she was that the body was there for several days. She said no autopsy had been carried out yet, but she could tell the body had been there for at least three days. She further revealed that the low temperature helped to stop it from decaying and that the chest area bore three gunshot wounds from a small calibre weapon. She believed this was the cause of death.

This meant that Dhurke was already dead by the time he came to visit me back in the States.

Nahyuta asked who was channelling him? I said it must've been someone who could get into and stay in the U.S. without arousing suspicion, while at the same time have a solid cover story so they wouldn't be seen as missing and that would be Maya. This was the secret that Maya promised Dhurke she wouldn't tell, but she didn't see any use in hiding it anymore when I asked her now. He made her promise this before he died.

Maya then said she had to tell me about Dhurke's final moments. I told her I was ready to hear. She said it was soon after she was kidnapped. She said he paid her a visit in the tomb. He was going to rescue her and figured she was there when he noticed the stamp-sucking scumbag Inga was being too quiet.

However, Inga appeared and shot Dhurke right there and then! It wasn't even off-camera! It showed Dhurke getting shot three times! Inga shot a fourth time and missed. Dhurke stood his ground and said a dragon couldn't be stopped by a peashooter like that! Inga then freaked out and fled the scene!

Dhurke sat against the sarcophagus, dying. Maya couldn't break free to help him and told him not to give up! He told her he wanted her to channel his spirit when he was gone and come see me in the U.S. one last time. Maya said this part with tears in her eyes. Wow...

Phoenix then figured it was Inga who hid Dhurke's body in the sarcophagus.

Maya told me not to stop now, that Dhurke would've wanted me to keep pressing on. I said I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment