Sunday 31 January 2021

212 ace attorney 6 - who channelled who?

Dear Readers,

The judge asked me if I believed the accused's death would impact what we knew about the case. I said yes and I could explain everything now.

My first "Take that!" was Amara waiting to channel Dhurke when Maya got there, then forcibly driving him out of Maya's body. Amara said that was impossible, but Phoenix objected and said it was, with a Magatama of Parting! He was ready! One such thing was found in the tomb and I remember it from when Maya channelled the high priest!

I went on to explain that Maya collapsed from exhaustion and Amara tied her back onto the chair after dressing her up in her clothes. Then she must've channelled Dhurke after picking up the knife and smearing blood on his clothes. That's how she escaped.

Amara started sweating after I pointed this out. Phoenix said he found it a bit far-fetched himself. I wondered what was going through Dhurke's mind when this was happening.

Nahyuta then spoke up, saying the revolution was over and the other insurgents would soon wake from their shattered dreams. He was on the attack now and I had to keep it going.

I told Nahyuta that Dhurke was proven innocent now. Phoenix then said his followers couldn't be charged with abetting the accused, so the revolution wasn't over — it had just begun!

Nahyuta then objected saying Dhurke wasn't proved innocent and I only indicated its possibility. He said although Dhurke was now dead, what if it was Dhurke who killed Inga while being channelled by Maya? He also said I didn't have conclusive proof that Inga was killed at 2PM.

The fight continued. Amara said she'd give more testimony and Ga'ran demanded Nahyuta prosecute Dhurke so that his supporters would be found guilty under the DC Act. He obliged.

I wondered why Nahyuta was still doing this, as Ga'ran shouldn't have had him under her thumb anymore. Amara wasn't a hostage, so what was happening with him? Why was he still chained to Ga'ran?

Anyway, Amara went on to give more testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment