Saturday 12 March 2022

15 xenoblade - swimming under the residential district

Dear Readers,

While jumping around the residential district, I accidentally jumped the fence and plunged down into the water!

I felt panicked, but my character was capable at swimming and there was stuff to collect down here below town. The music was also super chill nighttime music. I took a few moments to relax and collect stuff.

As I collected stuff during the swim, quests become complete! It didn't make much sense for the items to be here, but here they were nonetheless.

I completed the quest for the lady who wanted to brighten her shop. No idea the stuff was here.

I swam around for a good bit and climbed up an anti-air battery thingy as well. It was number 3. I discovered Hazzai Cape as well but didn't dare go to shore because of the hostile looking beings there.

It then turned to day time. I swam around to the front of the commercial district where I went to see Marcia. I finished her quest and she was happy, hoping Jiroque would win. She gave me swimming sandals. I'm not sure what was with this family at all...

I went back to the residential district and a lady wanted me to find a giant hornet for her. I accepted.

I think that's enough mingling for now. I'm gonna go towards Shulk with the food for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment