Thursday 17 March 2022

20 xenoblade - fixing désirée's watch

Dear Readers,

I decided to head back to town to fix Désirée's watch. On the way, we defeated some more monsters and at one point a rare treasure chest dropped. This gave us the achievement "Ooh, Shiny".

We got back to the lab and I got repairing. Désirée's watch was now fixed perfectly.

It was daytime so I changed it to nighttime for the first time. I didn't get an achievement for that though. Then I warped to the commercial district, where I had a vague memory as to where Désirée was. She wasn't upstairs so I had to find her. I had trouble finding her on the affinity chart as well. I wish the chart had a simple list as well, which would save me browsing through tiny soulless portraits I can't tell from one another.

I found Désirée looking over the fence. She had a "!" symbol over her head, which is some indication of the sidequest at least.

Désirée was delighted I fixed the watch for her. She then teased the idea of breaking it on purpose, but she was only joking, thankfully!

Anyway, finishing this made us level up! Sidequesting is pretty important in this game it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment