Monday 2 April 2018

2 lode runner legacy - the puzzle mode demo levels and my best times

Dear Readers,

Now to try the Puzzle Mode I had unlocked while playing the Adventure Mode.

This mode is all about getting the best time and 3 stars of course! It was just the first five levels that were available here.

Puzzle001 looked really simple and easy but I fell for the stairs thing straight away. Had to restart and dig them out first so I could get back and out of here! The only clue I had was that one gap in the ceiling on my side! Clear time: 00:07.633

Puzzle002 only had one block to dig and I didn't get the three star time at first. I had to be even quicker and went in a more clockwise direction after digging the block out. I got three stars and a time of 00:06.666

Puzzle003 I had to dig two blocks surrounding some gold but at different points. Moved in an anticlockwise direction this time and got a clear time of 00:06.299

Puzzle004 had seemingly ordinary stairs but it had its own trickiness. I had to leave the middle block of the stairs intact so I could collect the gold and escape to the ladder. Clever! Got a clear time of 00:07.166

Puzzle005 was pretty tricky in order to be fast enough to collect the three stars! I had to dig out blocks in a very specific order! First was the blocks underneath on the left side, then the right block above the gold, then the left block above the gold. I barely made it before the blocks underneath re-materalised! I got a time of 00:14.400 here.

That's it for the content the demo has! It is a nice new version of Lode Runner I must say. In the full mode, Adventure has 50 levels, Extra has 20 levels, Puzzle has 50 levels, Classic has its 150 levels and there are the online World Levels created by other players. It's an eShop game going for 12 Euro. Hmm... It would be nice if there were a physical version of this game. The demo was well worth trying out at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment