Monday 9 April 2018

38 zelda breath of the wild - cooking with koko in kakariko

Dear Readers,

Back to Kakariko Village! I haven't mapped this area out yet but I will soon. For now I just hung out here, catching up with subquests and taking more pictures for the Hyrule Compendium.

#189 Swift Carrot
#345 Fire Arrow

I bought some Goat Butter to give to Koko for her recipe. I couldn't find any otherwise up until now. She gave me a Hot Buttered Apple as thanks :) Next she wanted to make her father's favourite, Tough Meat-Stuffed Pumpkin. She needed a Fortified Pumpkin and Raw Meat. She was out of Raw Meat but luckily I had some for her! She gave me a Tough Meat-Stuffed Pumpkin as thanks. Then she wanted to make a Honeyed Apple, which took an Apple and Courser Bee Honey. She was out of the honey, but luckily I had some for her! She was able to make some and she reminisced on how her late mother used to make this when she was sick. Aw! As thanks, she gave me an Energising Honeyed Apple. All her subquests were complete now and she was happy to be able to make her mother's recipes. She then resolved to become a chef when she grows up to make everyone yummy food and come up with her own recipes! That's nice :)

#036 Wood Pigeon

Found this in the woods near the Fariy Fountain.

#078 Sunset Firefly

It was surprisingly difficult to take a picture of these green glowy things! I managed it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment