Thursday 5 April 2018

34 zelda breath of the wild - guardian scout iii beats the living daylights out of me

Dear Readers,

A Modest Test Of Strength at the Muwo Jeem Shrine! Despite my battle inexperience, I jumped into the combat trial anyway!


#132 Guardian Scout III

I gave it my best shot but it wasn't enough! This thing wiped the floor with me!

I still only had three hearts and the only weapons I had were Iron Sledgehammers, a Boko Spear, a Woodcutter's Axe, a Guardian Sword and an Eightfold Blade. They made a few dents but I was just no match for it. I died time and time again.

I sussed its pattern a little bit and reflected back some of its lasers and I even got the odd flurry rush going. I had two fairies as well. It just wasn't enough though.

Eventually I just took a picture of it for the compendium and I warped out! I can always warp back someday to face it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment