Friday 6 April 2018

35 zelda breath of the wild - the old equestrian riding course that was now infested with moblins and bokoblins

Dear Readers,

I went back to the plateau to grab a Traveller's Sword to bring back to Nebb. It was the only place I was sure I could find one. He gave me 20 rupees :) Next he wanted me to find a Fire Rod. I never saw one before so that'll have to come along later.


I left the village and visited the equestrian riding course, or at least that was what was signposted. It was more of a dirt track infested with Moblins and Bokoblins. There are old signs and targets here. It was probably active before the Great Calamity. I wonder if I can restore it?

#009 Bushy-Tailed Squirrel
#297 Serpentine Spear

I nabbed this spear from a Blue Bokoblin.

I picked a fight with some Moblins and Bokoblins! Some skeleton ones joined in as well when it got dark. I was able to beat them all though eventually!

#092 Water Octorok
#079 Hot-Footed Frog

No comments:

Post a Comment