Sunday 8 April 2018

37 zelda breath of the wild - retracing my steps back to fort hateno and kakariko village

Dear Readers,

I left the Hateno Village to do more exploring and retrace my steps back to Kakariko.

I found a metal treasure chest in Camphor Pond with some arrows in it :)

Got my 11th Korok Seed from a pinwheel balloon event on top of a rock at the south side of Nirvata Lake.

Got more arrows and an opal from chests in the lake.

Afterwards I journeyed all the way back to Fort Hateno, beating up some more Bokoblins along the way.

Found two treasure chests under a cracked wall too! Woo!

Found my 12th Korok Seed by lifting the iron door that was on top of a rock.

#205 Soldier's Broadsword
#357 Soldier's Shield

Attacked another Bokoblin camp near Fort Hateno and found new gear.

I was in uncharted territory now again so I just warped back to Kakariko Village. I'll have to climb the tower in this region in order to map it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment