Sunday 29 April 2018

58 zelda breath of the wild - spotting a guardian skywatcher while looking for clues on the third photograph memory

Dear Readers,

The next picture to recall in the album was the third one. It looked like ruins I recognised from the Plateau, so I warped to the Great Plateau Tower.

In the background of this picture there was some kind of floating flying machine thing. I saw this on the tower before and I spotted it again. The landscape in the background matched what I could see from the tower as well. It was far off to the northwest of here. I was on the right track at least.

I wasn't sure about the foreground yet. There were ruins here, including the remains of a shrine. I placed a pin on the tower in the region to the north(ish)west of Central Hyrule. Might as well map that region out. Maybe I'll get a better lead this way. I then warped to Central Tower and glided in the direction of the Giant's Forest. I had to dodge some Decayed Guardian lasers along the way.

#147 Black Hinox

I guess this is why they call this place the Giant's Forest! I didn't know there were different kinds of Hinoxes.

I continued along the road and hiked up Mount Gustaf. Didn't have to climb thankfully. From here I saw that I had to cross the big Regencia River and there were two bridges I could use to get across, a natural one and a wooden one. The natural one had Blue Moblins and a Bokoblin on it.

#126 Guardian Skywatcher

In the area near the wooden bridge however, were these terrifying new contraptions. They looked like a flying drone version of the Guardians! Well! That's all I needed! Yeesh! I walked in this direction and crossed this wooden bridge, which came up as Carok Bridge. They were at a good distance thankfully and didn't spot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment