Thursday 12 April 2018

41 zelda breath of the wild - gliding from the wind turbines in bosh kala shrine

Dear Readers,

Bosh Kala Shrine was near Proxim Bridge. If it wasn't for Brigo pointing it out to me, I wouldn't have seen it! That was nice of him :) I went inside and started "The Wind Guides You" trial.

The first thing I did was glide on the first wind to the treasure chest for the amber inside. I also decided to set my sensor to treasure chests. Should be handy. The second chest wasn't so easy to reach. I had to use the boost of the last bit of wind in order to reach the platform with the chest on it. I failed a couple of times but I got it!

#251 Soldier's Claymore

I found this inside the second chest. After this I collected the Spirit Orb and left the shrine.

I immediately got attacked after the outside world loaded by Stalkoblins! Wouldn't want to be distracted by anything! I spent the night at Brigo's camp. I know he has a spear but it still must be tough to be here alone guarding the bridge with so many Bokoblins nearby.

#285 Traveller's Spear

Brigo was carrying one of these. He definitely needs it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment