Monday 30 April 2018

59 zelda breath of the wild - the deadly electric enemies guarding the tower

Dear Readers,

I crossed Carok Bridge into the region west of Central Hyrule without being spotted by the Guardian Skywatchers.

I happened across a dry, rocky area. Up ahead there was what looked like a skull Bokoblin camp, so I climbed the rocks on the north side of the road instead. I ran across some rocks and some plains on the way to the tower. I waited for the rain to stop before climbing the rest of the way to the area where the tower was.

I could hear sounds nearby. It was two Blue Lizalfos jumping and skipping around or whatever. I just sneaked past them.

#115 Black Lizalfos

Another type of this creature! There were lots of them around.

#099 Electric Wizzrobe

OMG... there were a group of these nightmares dancing around the tower.

#119 Electric Lizalfos

aaaand the nightmares didn't stop. Around the tower was a big body of water, and these creatures were swimming in it.

#347 Shock Arrow
#336 Dragon Bone Boko Bow

A Black Lizalfos spotted me and started firing these arrows. I defeated it and plundered these. I wondered if this area was a little advanced for me right now with drops like these. More on the great electricity battle next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment