Sunday 22 April 2018

51 zelda breath of the wild - completing the trial of power in kaam ya'tak shrine

Dear Readers,

I decided to check out Kaam Ya'tak Shrine for now. It was called the "Trial Of Power".

On entering the shrine I could hear a lot of churning and clattering. I used stasis on the chained boulder and made it swing to knock the door open. It was then I learned that the clattering sound was caused by spiked balls that were rolling across the corridor ahead. I was able to use stasis on them too.

#131 Guardian Scout II

I didn't have time to be distracted too much by the spiked balls as the music changed! Two of these things spotted me and drew near. I'm embarrassed to admit they knocked two Fairies out of me... but I beat them!

#260 Edge Of Duality

Found this in a treasure chest nearby. It has an attack level of 50!

#206 Knight's Broadsword

Found this after I lit some dry leaves on fire to cause a boulder to open another door.

#313 Guardian Spear

Another one of those Guardian Scouts was using one of these.

I fell down a pit because part of the floor was a see-saw! That was a sneaky trick! I had to use Stasis on it.

Another chest further ahead had an Ancient Core in it.

A motion control mechanism was here. All I had to do was belt a steel ball with a hammer and make it eventually hit a boulder to knock it down and open another door for me. It was kinda fun. I moved on.

The next puzzle had a see-saw, a button activating a ramp, and more boulders. I had to think on this one a while but all I had to do was use Stasis on the see-saw, then time the ramp so it was flipping the boulder like a pinball. The boulder rolled across the static see-saw and opened another door.

Through here and round the corner was a cracked wall. There was a chest with 100 rupees behind it :)

I used Stasis again on the hammer-shaped object on a rail, which made it open the last door. Beyond was a switch to activate a really fast-sprouting pillar to shoot me up in the air to the monk! I dropped to a platform below first in order to nab the treasure chest with a Diamond in it :) Then I got the Spirit Orb from the monk.

No comments:

Post a Comment