Sunday 15 April 2018

44 zelda breath of the wild - restoring great fairy cotera's power and showing proof to pikango

Dear Readers,

I decided to restore the Great Fairy at Kakariko's powers. I had enough Rupees at this stage and I needed 100.

Wow she's pretty big! Not quite as hot as the Great Fairy from Hyrule Warriors but still has that powerful feminine vibe. Quite nice :) Lovely voice and quite buxom too!

Her name was Cotera and she gave me some defence enhancements to my clothes; one for my Hylian Trousers and one for my Climbing Boots.

I also decided to take a picture of it for Pikango now that I was able to. I wasn't sure if I should because the villagers weren't too pleased with him knowing, but I decided to show him anyway. He didn't seem too impressed though. I was at least glad to help him fulfill one of his dreams :)

In return he gave me a clue on one of the memory pictures I had in the album! He told me it was at the base of Mount Lanayru, on the west side of Naydra Snowfield. It was of a stone gate.

So yeah, that was nice and it didn't jeopardise anything in Kakariko :) Pikango also said that he was gonna keep travelling and maybe help me again sometime later. Very glad I restored the Great Fairy's power now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment