Tuesday 24 April 2018

53 zelda breath of the wild - remembering princess zelda at lake kolomo

Dear Readers,

I decided to warp back to the Riverside Stable in the western part of this region. There I met Pikango!

I showed him another photograph in my album. It was of Lake Kolomo to the west of here and it had the Duelling Peaks in the background. I looked it up on the map and it was quite near the plateau! That was lucky :) I warped over there.

I lined up the Duelling Peaks, mid-lake ruins and the slight green mound to find the glowing recall spot :) Woo! I recalled my second memory...

...I was walking along with Princess Zelda. She was using a Sheikah Slate and was chatting about us going to Goron City and was fascinated with the Divine Beasts. She then stopped and asked me about the sword on my back, how it was said to have a voice and she wondered how proficient I was with using it.

That was the memory. It was the 2nd photograph in the album. I wonder how I can replay these little cutscenes?

No comments:

Post a Comment