Monday 23 April 2018

52 zelda breath of the wild - how i mapped out central hyrule without being zapped by guardian lasers

Dear Readers,

It was a rainy morning when I exited Kaam Ya'tak Shrine. I ran back up the hill to try reaching the tower again.

On the hill here was a statue with an empty bowl in front near an apple tree. I placed an apple in the bowl and got my 17th Korok Seed. I wasn't distracted by Stalmoblins this time!

Two enormous Chuchus did pop out of the ground to scare the life out of me though. Other than that they were handy enough to deal with.

#129 Decayed Guardian

From the hill I spotted this menacing mechanical creature near the tower. This was what had a target on me last time! Thankfully it wasn't able to crawl around. I slowly snuck up on it and tried attacking it from a safe place. It had 500 HP and my bombs only did 1 HP damage! I eventually got out that sword I found in the shrine and beat it with that (Edge Of Duality). I got some ancient parts, one of which was an Ancient Shaft, which I hadn't found before.

#280 Moblin Arm
#308 Spiked Moblin Spear

Night fell again so I had more Stalmoblins to deal with! I was much braver this time because I saw that they only had 1 HP each. I wiped them out.

I finally started climbing the Central Tower! It wasn't easy as there was another Decayed Guardian nearby that could've zapped me if I climbed on the sides it could see. Luckily I got to the top, though I did have to eat stamina restoring food along the way. I got to the top and mapped out Central Hyrule! Woo!

This region's map was extremely interesting because this is where Hyrule Castle was. Many roads and ruins around here. Also those Blue Moblins looked like they were guarding something interesting; an area in the middle of a lake with a bridge going towards it. I'll have to check it out sometime. Not now though...

No comments:

Post a Comment