Wednesday 11 April 2018

40 zelda breath of the wild - hanging out with brigo of proxim bridge

Dear Readers,

On Proxim Bridge I met a man named Brigo. He was freaked out about the towers popping up in each region and about shrines and Guardians. He said he was here to patrol around the bridge in order to keep monsters away from it as it was an important route. He also had directions to various places.

It was fun turning the camera to where he was pointing! In fact, I probably should've come across him at the beginning of the game when I first left the plateau... He had a little makeshift shelter with a campfire so he could stand in when it was raining or when it was dark. It was kinda cool hanging out with him :)

There were some Bokoblin camps nearby. I decided to sneak in one and rob their treasure chest. It had an opal. The Blue Bokoblin knocked a Fairy out of me, which was kinda embarrassing, since I just wanted to sneak in and sneak out.

Brigo gets panicky when I climb on the side of the bridge! He tries to talk me back down to safety which is a nice thing :) I had no intention of leaving this world though. Under the bridge I found a little dry spot with a rock. Found my 13th Korok Seed underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment