Thursday 19 April 2018

48 zelda breath of the wild - guardian stalkers interrupt my cartography plans

Dear Readers,

I decided to map the area north of the plateau. I also saw a falling star fall in that area too! I glided out there quickly.

Some interesting obstacles were in the way though! At night a whole flock of Keese started chasing me but they soon left without doing too much damage. Some Stalkoblins came to life too since it was night time but I just ran past.

I stopped dead in my tracks however when I saw Guardian Stalkers in the distance. This was the first time I really had to deal with them! I abandoned the falling star idea and just went for the tower instead. There were even more Guardian Stalkers in that direction too, not to mention Bokoblins on horseback. As I reached the Hyrule Garrison Ruins I moved more stealthily.

#320 Wooden Bow

Found this along the way in some ruins. Found a chest with 100 rupees in it too :)

A Guardian Stalker spotted me so I warped back to the plateau to figure out another way. I glided to a stony mound with a pinwheel for my 16th Korok Seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment