Monday 16 April 2018

45 zelda breath of the wild - climbing the cliff on the way to naydra snowfield

Dear Readers,

From Pikango's directions, I placed a beacon on what looked like the entrance to the Naydra Snowfield and warped to Hateno Tower.

Then I warped to the shrine at Hateno Village. My plan was to climb the cliff near Nirvata Lake and its waterfall.

#384 Rare Ore Deposit

At the lake above the waterfall I spotted this unusual ore deposit. It was coloured a little differently than the regular ones. Found a few things in it, including my first Sapphire :)

I found my 15th Korok Seed by solving a block matching puzzle on the Nirvata Plateau.

#121 Lynel

I spotted my first Lynel after gliding down from Nirvata Plateau, over the snoring Hinox and took a picture of it while in cover. This was no place for confrontation!

There were loads of spicy peppers here! Very handy in an entrance to a snowfield I guess.

#186 Cool Safflina

Now area, new flower! It was nice that I was able to survive the cold here.

#385 Luminous Stone Deposit

That cool glow in the distance drew me to this ore deposit.

After this night fell and I started taking cold damage! Uh oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment