Friday 20 April 2018

49 zelda breath of the wild - inching closer to the tower, using hills to hide from guardian stalkers

Dear Readers,

With the Guardian Stalkers in my way I took an alternate route to the tower in the region north of the plateau.

The idea was to reach the tower from higher ground and I could see a large rocky hilltop on the way there. That's where I went.

#352 Wooden Shield

I came across this on the way there. I went a little further and spotted a big ugly Guardian Stalker behind some trees. I had to take another detour...

I came across Mina and Mils who were being attacked by Blue Bokoblins. She gave me an Enduring Meat And Seafood Fry for defeating them.

#354 Hunter's Shield

She had one of these shields with her.

#222 Spiked Boko Club
#371 Spiked Boko Shield

The Blue Bokoblins were using these. Seems to be a step up from the weapons I've seen them use up until now. Maybe I shouldn't be in this region yet? Ah well, that's for me to decide at least :)

Nearby was Kaam Ya'tak Shrine and it was at the bottom of the hill that had the tower on the other side. I didn't go inside the shrine yet but I activated it. This'll be a handy warping point!

No comments:

Post a Comment