Wednesday 18 April 2018

47 zelda breath of the wild - restoring my first captured memory

Dear Readers,

I found my first Captured Memory! It was at the East Gate on Lanayru Road. I started recalling my first memory...

It was Princess Zelda, myself and four other people. I know they're important in the game, but I don't have their names right now and this was definitely not the start of the story.

Princess Zelda was disappointed after coming down a mountain where something was supposed to happen but didn't. Then a rumble happened where Ganon was taking over Hyrule Castle. It was time to take Zelda to a safe place but she refused, not wanting to run away.

That's about it really. I may come back to this when I have more memories restored. There's a movie icon on the picture now but I don't know how to replay it at the moment. For reference later, it's the 11th picture.

I went back to Impa and she gave me a Champion's Tunic! Woo! With this I can see an enemy's life gauge :) I brought it to the Great Fairy Cotera and she increased its defence too so yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment