Tuesday 17 April 2018

46 zelda breath of the wild - cowering in fear between a lynel and a cold place

Dear Readers,

I was in a bit of a dilemma! It was too cold to hang around in Naydra Snowfield and the other way was patrolled by a menacing Lynel!

I found a rock in the less cold area and hoped the Lynel wouldn't see me while I waited for night to pass. I watched it walk around for a while.

I went back into the snowfield but couldn't get very far before taking cold damage again. I must've been going the wrong way.

So then I decided to walk around the Lynel and head in that direction instead. Sure enough I found the East Gate of Lanayru Road that was in the picture :)

I searched around a bit more and found a glowy spot! "Recall" came up on the A button so I did that...

No comments:

Post a Comment