Tuesday 3 April 2018

32 zelda breath of the wild - climbing ebon mountain and mining ore deposits

Dear Readers,

I took some pictures of materials I had gathered so far. I also climbed Ebon Mountain and went mining for ore deposits.

#190 Endura Carrot
#191 Fortified Pumpkin
#165 Hearty Durian
#168 Voltfruit
#194 Armoranth
#170 Mighty Bananas

Afterwards I took a notion to climb Ebon Mountain. That broken heart structure thing looked interesting.

#066 Fairy

I got to the top of the mountain. There were a couple of Fairies up here and a man named Mimos, who was here to meet his soul mate. He heard something about a "sweetheart pond" and wondered if he was in the right place.

Northwest of here I found two little stacks of blocks and made one look like the other with Magnesis for my 9th Korok Seed.

I used the sensor to find more ore deposits. Replenished my Flint supply :)

Met an obviously disguised Yiga wondering about a word beginning with L and ending with K. I knew it was "Link" but it was fun exhausting the possibilities :) I didn't want to fight them but they wouldn't go away unless I said Link. Warping is a handy thing :) Maybe I should go to Hyrule Castle later now that I have that handy escape method... Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment