Wednesday 4 April 2018

33 zelda breath of the wild - tiny exploding stone talus

Dear Readers,

I got curious about the shrine at the end of the spit of land to the south of Loshlo Harbour, so I wandered towards there.


#113 Lizalfos
#114 Blue Lizalfos

Spotted these two at the beach. Didn't go near them though.

#072 Warm Darner

I decided to climb the cliff at the beach. I started to hear some disturbing monster noises I hadn't heard before. The more I climbed, the louder the noises got. I eventually happened across a sleeping Hinox. The compendium said that it's the largest monster to make its home in Hyrule and that it can tear entire trees from the ground and use them as weapons! I decided to let sleeping Hinoxes lie! It's got tons of fruit drops. I might take one on later.

#016 Water Buffalo

It started raining so I was a bit delayed in getting to the top of the cliff but I got there! Some of these were grazing there. Some Blue Bokoblins were hunting them too.

I spotted something sparkly flitting around on the summit of a big rock. I caught up with it and I got my 10th Korok Seed!

#142 Stone Pebblit

How cute! A baby Stone Talus :) The compendium said I could pick them up, so I did and... it made me jump out of my skin when it exploded!

I avoided the Bokoblin skull camp and eventually reached the Muwo Jeem Shrine :) Inside I got "A Modest Test Of Strength". This is a combat trial... I wasn't sure about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment