Saturday 28 April 2018

57 zelda breath of the wild - recalling the very first memory of princess zelda in the album

Dear Readers,

I warped back to Central Hyrule to see if I could restore the first memory in the album.

This picture showed a circular plaza with four pillars and Hyrule castle in the centre background, beyond some trees. I figured it must be directly south of the castle.

I glided town to the Passeri Greenbelt and headed northeast towards this round looking structure on the map. When I got to some trees I stopped at a pinwheel and shot a balloon leaping between trees for my 18th Korok Seed.

#185 Big Hearty Radish

Found this near the plaza as I was approaching it.

This plaza came to be known as the Sacred Ground Ruins when I got there. It was written on the map too... Wasn't sure if it was there on the map before I arrived... Oh well! The flashing spot was there and I started recalling the memory. Also made sure to do this quietly, as there were Guardian Stalkers on the perimeters of the area.

It wasn't quiet enough though, as a Guardian did spot me! Good thing the game pauses when I do these cutscenes! I started recalling the memory...

...I was kneeling before Princess Zelda who was performing some kind of ceremony. It had some lovely references to past Zelda games! About Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess and travelling through time... it was cool :) Meanwhile, Daruk, Revali, Mipha and Urbosa were nearby grumbling about it. They commented on how Zelda seemed very sad as she gave the ceremony. It's just another tiny tidbit of exposition...

After recalling the memory I warped right on out of there!

No comments:

Post a Comment