Friday 27 April 2018

56 zelda breath of the wild - my three heart stamina replenishing packed lunch strategy

Dear Readers,

I decided to warp away from Lanayru and replenish my food supplies! It was a dark and stormy night so I went to Hateno Village to cook there.

I also noticed that there was a shine on my metallic weapons in the menu. That's a handy indicator that it's dangerous to wield them in this very stormy weather :)

I cooked some stamina restoring and heart restoring food, using Stamella Shrooms. I still only had three hearts so I tried different things:


  • 1 Stamella Shroom cooked produced an Energising Mushroom Skewer that replenishes 1 heart and less than a quarter of the stamina wheel.
  • 2 Stamella Shrooms cooked produced an Energising Mushroom Skewer that replenishes 2 hearts and less than half of the stamina wheel.
  • A variation on the last one where the weird lucky chime happened produced an Energising Mushroom Skewer that replenishes 2 hearts and just over three quarters of the stamina wheel.
  • 1 Stamella Shroom and 1 Apple cooked produced an Energising Fruit and Mushroom Mix that replenishes 2 hearts and less than a quarter of the stamina wheel.
  • Replace the Apple with a Hylian Shroom for a similar effect to the last one but it's an Energising Mushroom Skewer again.
I decided to make a few more of the Energising Fruit and Mushroom Mix since I had loads of apples. I reckon having a stockpile of those will make for a good stamina replenishing strategy :)


After I stocked up on food I warped back to the Central Tower to see if I could restore another memory, the very first one in the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment