Friday 13 April 2018

42 zelda breath of the wild - reaching duelling peaks tower and mapping out west necluda

Dear Readers,

I continued towards the tower and through some woods. There I met Giro, a travelling merchant who had set up camp here. I wonder how he got those Hearty Truffles...

It was a short walk through these woods. There were some rocks on the edge to climb with a pinwheel on top. Shot some balloons with arrows for my 14th Korok Seed.

I reached what I think was Duelling Peaks Stable, but it was completely deserted. Some resources here alright though.

I was just across the river from the tower now but I was looking for a good place to swim across without having to deal with that strong current too much. I went upstream a bit more, dealing with Octoroks spitting stones at me. I decided to cross just before the two Lizalfos I spotted hiding in the water so I wouldn't have to deal with them.

Afterwards, I finally reached Duelling Peaks Tower! :) This time there were no obstacles, no thorns or anything, so climbing was a breeze. I got to the top and mapped out West Necluda!

Nice to have a view of the area now. I could also see even more towers from here. I guess I'll climb all those next. Not exactly sure what to do now but it'll help to map this world out as much as I can. It'll help with finding the Divine Beasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment