Tuesday 10 April 2018

39 zelda breath of the wild - searching for kakariko's region tower

Dear Readers,

I left Kakariko Village in search for the tower in this region.


#125 Guardian Stalker

I spotted this monstrosity at the other side of a mountain near Kakariko while I was mining. It was just sneaking around there! I stayed out of sight.

I was trying to find the tower in the region with Kakariko Village. In the distance I spotted two unactivated towers. I placed pins on them but they were for the regions to the north and south of the region I wanted. I decided to warp back to the tower on the plateau. There I was able to spot the uncharted tower I was looking for :)

While I was on the plateau, I teased the Bokoblin camp nearby into shooting arrows at me. I just stayed where I was, dodging the arrows before picking them back up for myself! I think I'll do this from now on when I want arrows :)

#068 Summerwing Butterfly

I spotted this butterfly on the plateau too.

Having pinned the tower I wanted, I glided from the plateau into the Outpost Ruins and across Proxim Bridge, avoiding Moblins along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment