Monday 3 June 2019

263 night in the woods - uncovering the arm tattoo!

Dear Readers,

We finished up at the diner and discovered the arm.

When it came to poking it with a stick with that creepy bug crawling around and all, last time I didn't uncover the diamond shaped tattoo. This time I did and examined it. We were all wondering what it was before Aunt Molly came.

After that it was the ride home with Bea. She stopped and said to get out when I brought up her parents. Now that I know about her mom, I know why she was acting in this mean way!

Uncovering that tattoo gave me a chance to draw it in my journal! I wonder if it has any other impact on anything else during the game?

Back home when dad apologised to me for forgetting to pick me up I said "It's ok I guess..." He talked about his memory and how at least he was well able to remember to eat and walk. I said he was a champ at that :)

We said goodnight and I scooted up to bed. I love the starting over thing we do here as well. It was sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment