Saturday 15 June 2019

275 night in the woods - bea's old customer

Dear Readers,

I went to Bea's shop for the first time this playthrough.

She was talking to Bill and telling him to write something up as on the clock. He left then. I asked her "What was that all about?" and she said ugh and told me not to even ask. She said Mrs. Miranda had locked one of their guys in her basement twice. I asked why and she said that she was old and she forgets. Bea said that maybe if she gets a bill for it she'll remember next time. I was like huh.

She asked me what I wanted. I told her that Gregg got me to ask her if she could drive us all up to the party in the state park. She gave that same sarcastic answer from last time and I narrowed my eyes. She said she'd drive. Then she ordered me to go home and get ready, being all cold and cruel.

I didn't go straight home of course! I went out and came across Wags the navy recruiter. I humoured him asking "Can I drive a submarine?" He said potentially! Then there was a pause. Then I was like eh, I could do that on my own and said later! Then he came back with politely saying he didn't want to intrude but maybe if I was someone who was maybe lacking a bit of direction, that it was something that brought a lot of folks to the navy. I said I had plenty of direction, listing all the stuff I did and that I was now adding the bit about the submarine.

He then said he was just saying... and I said see ya before he got any further. I did chat to him again but this time it was about sharks and nothing else :) nice.

After all this I went to see Gregg. He was super happy that we were going to a party and that I was home. No wonder I chose to hang out with him all the time last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment