Sunday 23 June 2019

283 night in the woods - reintroducing germ

Dear Readers,

I went in to see Angus at work but first I bumped into this guy who had the same shirt as me, but opposites.

This was the backyard wrestling guy from the first playthrough. Never did anything like that afterwards! Glad I didn't have to go to hospital... at least, not for that!

Angus and I had that conversation where he never cried as a kid and I cried almost non stop. I liked this a lot :)

Afterwards I went outside to see Pastabilities was now gone. I said this was the worst thing that happened here since the flood took out "The minigolf ice cream place". It was all washed away.

Then I met Germ again for the first time outside the Snack Falcon. He was telling me about the possum that got hit by a car and got rabies, saying it was like a poem. Love Germ :)

Smelters fans were talking about kicking blue bear butt or something.

I unleashed the fan whirlygig thing from the roof of the Clik Clak Diner and pondered about the arm while there.

Also climbed up and chatted with the newspaper guy for the first time. Lots of great characters to meet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment