Monday 10 June 2019

270 night in the woods - demon tower level viii

Dear Readers,

Level VIII of Demontower was called Leafy Graves.

This level wasn't as open which took navigation a bit longer than normal. Also the boss here was like a bigger version of those awful knife throwers that dash all over the place! Yikes!

The dagger throwers are absolutely despicable but it is funny and satisfying when they dash into the blood/lava pools :)

I died nearly 20 times trying to get to the boss, but the boss only defeated me once. I was able to get a rhythm going on it! It was in a huge area, much larger than the other bosses. I stayed on the right side next to the blood/lava stream. Sometimes the boss fell into it and took damage which was awesome :) I was able to suss out a pattern of dashing to cancel the dagger attacks and then attack. This was a nice break after the nastiness of the previous level's boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment