Wednesday 26 June 2019

286 night in the woods - in bea's car to the mall

Dear Readers,

Back in the car with Bea! Except this time I was in better condition and this time we were going to the mall.

I said I was glad I didn't puke in the car. She said me too. I thought maybe about never doing that again and she said maybe I just take it easy next time. I said I wasn't sure if I could do moderation well and she said she could see that. I said something about risk-taking behaviour and she narrowed her eyes at me, asking if I was seeing someone about this. I said hanging with her was working pretty well tonight. She made an ellipsis and I said "..." She then said she should be getting paid by the hour! I said I had gum! She said she was gonna turn on the radio and just switched it on right then and then.

Heh heh. Same ol' Bea :)

The next section came up titled "old gods of the fort lucenne mall" It was my first time ever being there in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment