Tuesday 3 September 2019

353 night in the woods - checking in with angus after last night

Dear Readers,

I called in to Angus to check if he was ok after what happened with us last night. He assured me he was ok and not to mind him. I went on to check up on other people in the area.

The Smelters fans were sharing a story about Mabel on the table. Fun stories are fun :)

The newspaper guy talked about a coyote that wandered into a Snack Falcon out past Briddle. It went in there and just stared at the cashier. Pretty spooky alright.

I went to the rooftops and met the random weird dude I met here in the last playthrough. He said he was trying to see the town from above and wanted to draw a map of Towne Centre. I liked the idea and I also told him to be careful on the roof in my capacity as a professional, since I had the shoes for it.

Sadie the Saxophonist talked about working up the nerve to break in here recently. When I asked why she said she wasn't getting any younger and this place could fall any day. I told her about Saleem the Violinist and maybe they could play together. She asked me about him and I said I didn't think he was a murderer or anything.

I got them together in the last playthrough and yeah they make beautiful music together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment