Saturday 14 September 2019

364 night in the woods - chatting online about the party we just had

Dear Readers,

After that eventful night in the city, I went online to messages from Bea and Gregg.

I said hey you to Bea and she said hey me. I said I was so tired from tonight. She said she bet and asked if I ran all the way to the river. I said yeah, on the roofs and stuff. Also the dancing really took it out of me. She said that was like really nice that I did that. I was like aw, it wasn't nothing. She said to get some sleep. I said I'd do that. She said thanks for running after her. I told her I never went away and she'll never be rid of me :) She said she could think of worse fates!

Aw that's nice :)

I chatted with Gregg and told him about going to the party and all the stuff I did there, including meeting a hot girl and not getting her number. I called her a bombshell. He was like wow and said it sounded like I had an awesome night! I said it was a mixed bag, but all in all I'd party again. He said we needed to do more parties and I told him he was very right. We then said laterz and went off to bed.

Nicely changed dialogue due to the different events. I like that Bea has warmed to me now. I liked chatting with Gregg about the events of the night too.

After clicking Sharkle I went to sleep and had a dreamless one! It played a bit of the bummed out music though.

In the morning I got messages from all three friends. Bea said I knew the drill and she was at work if I wanted to visit. Gregg said he was at work work work til he dies dies dies. Angus' message was about his excitement about going to see The Blanktones next week, quoting one of their songs.

I gave Sharkle a click before logging off.

I used to always love chatting online after an event like a party or something. That feeling has come back with this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment