Thursday 26 September 2019

376 night in the woods - little joe's grave

Dear Readers,

I followed Bea through the gate and down to the bottom of the hill, where there were many graves clustered around there.

Bea found a grave that said Joe Shade on it and said yeah, this was him. She said the ground here was all swampy and I was like gross.

Bea asked what were we to do now. I said I guess I was gonna just look around. Bea said for... ghosts? and I said ugh, don't make this a thing. She said it wasn't a thing! It was cool! She said she was here for *me* right now. I said I was sorry and that she had a tone. She said tone stowed. I said thank you.

I wandered around the cluster of graves for a bit and found one that I think was for a horse. Bea said she didn't think they ever buried horses in people graves. I said imagine the big horse-sized coffin and she was like imagine. This made me think of that Grimsby imagine meme lol. I must look that up later.

When I got to another grave Bea called out if there were any ghosts over here. I said there wasn't and she would know as I would say. She laughed and said ok.

I went to the far right next to the wall and found some old stuff! Bea asked what kind of old stuff and I said graves. Bea said wow.

After looking at the graves I just looked at Bea and said this was stupid. She asked me what I was expecting and I said something! This was just... stupid!!! He didn't pop out of the ground or anything! Bea asked if that was what I was expecting to happen? and I just said this was stupid! I said I was gonna smash his stuff up!

Bea interjected and was like uh whoa dude hold up no. I yelled wakey wakey Little Joe!!! I leaped up on top of his grave and something rumbled. Bea said that didn't sound right. I did it again and we sank into the ground! Also, his coffin rose up out of the ground! We were both like holy crap!

Bea asked what did I do? I said she was right! She said about what? and that she didn't tell me to do that! I said about the sinkholes! She said we were lucky it wasn't deeper. Then she was like wait... is that... and I said yeah, that's a coffin. She was like oh crap.

I said so we're gonna open it, right? and she said no, we were not going to open a coffin with a rotting corpse in it! I said it had been a long time so he wasn't rotting anymore. I said we had more of a Mr. Miranda situation going on here. She was like geez gosh we are not doing this we are leaving and I asked her wasn't she kinda curious at least? She made ellipses before saying yeah. I was like ok! Let's do this! She said I was doing it and she was standing where she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment