Saturday 7 September 2019

357 night in the woods - meeting jackie

Dear Readers,

Bea said there was nothing to be scared of, as it was just a party. I said it wasn't too late to throw ourselves into traffic instead. She said Hey Jackie! and then Jackie appeared, coming up the steps.

This looked like the same rude person Bea was talking to at the party. She was like Hey Beeee!!! before saying oh weird when she saw me. I gave her a wave, saying hey Jackie! She said you brought Mae. Bea said yeah, is that ok? Jackie said sure! It'll be fun.

Getting an even less than favourable impression of Jackie now :/ honestly I'd rather just go to that Papa T's place to get pizza and then go home.

Jackie said to come on in. I asked if there was like dancing and stuff. She told me the world was ending, so of course there was dancing. Bea said cool. I said ok. Then we went downstairs and into this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment