Friday 27 September 2019

377 night in the woods - the figure in the fog

Dear Readers,

Bea and I were face to face with Little Joe's coffin.

We were both like ok and she said she'd count to 3.

I raised a trembling hand to the coffin and caught a grip on it. There was a bit of scraping as we opened the lid and out popped a horrifying skull! We both screamed! Its mouth was gaping wide open and had some sharp teeth that made it look terrifying! A Halloweeny scare chime played as it was revealed!

Soon afterwards I asked if it was foul play. Bea said who knows. I said we were detectives! She said we weren't and we were like criminal vandals or like graverobbers or something. I said those too! We were a lot of those things right now. She said shh! I was like what?

Then she said there was someone back there watching us. Oh gosh...

She said she didn't know where they went. She said out of the corner of her eye. I asked if it was... and she said she didn't know, but we needed to leave right now! I said it could be the ghost! She said no! We're gone! Now!

Bea and I dashed off to the left and she ran in the same way she ran from the party in the city, eyes wide with terror. This was just like that time I saw the figure with Angus! We dashed off to the left and the camera hung around just like that time with Angus. The creepy audio was the same as that time with Angus and just like that time with Angus, the ghost figure appeared! In the background, under the bridge arches it appeared from the fog! Then it zipped in the same direction as we were fleeing before vanishing into the fog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment