Saturday 28 September 2019

378 night in the woods - escape from the graveyard

Dear Readers,

Bea and I got to the earlier part of the graveyard with the statue in the background. After running in terror from whoever that was, all I could say was well that was weird huh.

Bea said that was not weird! That was a crime! I asked her if she saw the ghost, because he was there!!! She asked how I knew the ghost was a dude. I made an ellipsis and then just said ok fine but he was there!!! She argued it was the groundskeeper or something investigating who was ruining his graveyard!!! I then asked her how she knew the groundskeeper was a dude, giving her a taste of her own medicine. She said oh shut up!! I groaned in frustration and insisted I saw the effing ghost!!!!

I was just about to ask why no one believed me but suddenly this sudden wooziness came over me. It was the same woozy spell that came over me when I escaped from the Historical Society with Gregg on my last playthrough. I groaned in pain and it freaked Bea out. She asked me what was wrong?!!

I groaned again. Bea was like holy crap, trying to figure out what to do. I said something about my head and she said let's get to the car. She said she had migraine pills and we could get me home this way.

I said no! I needed to talk to everyone tonight! Bea said what and I could barely say it. I just said everyone and she said ok ok ok. I said I needed everyone. She said to stop talking and go get in the car!!!

We escaped the graveyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment