Wednesday 11 September 2019

361 night in the woods - chasing bea

Dear Readers,

I left the party and Bea was nowhere in sight. Jackie was here though and she started yelling at me. What did you do? she yelled, pointing her hoof at me.

I said I was gonna ask the same thing!! She said how in the world did I mess that up! Then she said Bea needed this and now she was gosh knows where! She told me if something happened to Bea... she would personally punch my teeth out. I was like geez!

Jackie then said she was gonna go up the street and told me to go down towards the river. She demanded we find Bea, make sure she was ok, and meet back here. I was like ok! Oh gosh. Ok.

Jackie then walked past me, stopped and said back in school, she always told Bea that I was a butthole and really thought that was true. She said it was good to know she was right :(

She walked away to the right. I was like ok ok ok, where are you, Bea? I thought about the roofs and how I could get to the river quick on the roofs. Jackie's a horrible jerk, but I had no time to worry about that now.

I ran to the left towards Bea's car. There were two people here in the way. I said hey move! One of them said what and I told them to move it, calling them goth dorks. The other one said no. I said I needed to get up on the roof. They said I wasn't jumping on their car. I told them I would end them right here in this pizza place parking lot. The other one said to cool down. I told them to eff off. They said not to tell them to eff off. I told them not to tell me to cool down. The other one said to get away from their darn car!

I got serious, nodding and widening my eyes. I told them if they didn't get away from their darn car, I was gonna run it over their darn head!

I thought it was Bea's car...

They asked if I could even drive. I raised my arms and said wanna find out, citizen?

The other one said they were gonna call the cops and walked past me. I kept my arms up and told the one who stayed that if they didn't move, right now, I was going to probably make them eat this entire car and I could do it. They said they'd like to see me try, pointing at me.

I said the last person I hurt physically, I hurt him very, very badly. Physically. They said seriously, they were about to- and I butted in, saying they were about to what?

Then there was a pause.

Then they said they didn't have time for this. I said no, they didn't, shaking my head. I told them again to move. They said they hoped I'd break my spine. Then they walked past me and after the other one, down into the party.

After this I hopped up on their car and up onto the roofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment