Monday 4 November 2019

14 undertale - papyrus sees me for the first time

Dear Readers,

I went up and found a fishing pole by the river. At the end of the line was a photo of a weird looking monster and a phone number, asking me to call it. I decided not to. There was the first item box here too, which will be a handy feature no doubt. I went ahead in the path and came across Sans and Papyrus again. This was Papyrus' first time seeing me!

Papyrus stopped what he was saying about Undyne and looked at me, then at Sans, then at me. Sans did the same and they kept looking over and back until their bodies spun round! They turned their backs on me and started talking.

Papyrus excitedly asked if I was a human. The camera panned a little bit behind me, showing a rock. Sans said actually, he thinks it was a rock. Heh heh :) Papyrus was a little disappointed... before asking if I, the thing in front of the rock, was a human and Sans said yes.

Papyrus got all excited again! I was his big ticket to popularity! He cleared his throat and declared that he would stop me from proceeding and then capture me! Then he'd take me to the capital and then... he didn't know what but he laughed a big laugh and dared me to continue, as he walked off dramatically to the right. Sans winked at me and said he'd keep an eye socket out for me, before walking to the right himself.

I followed and got attacked by a Snowdrake. It looked like a chicken thing with weird bared teeth and a giant snowflake plastered to its head. It seemed to like telling jokes so I laughed. It was delighted, saying its dad was wrong! I was then able to spare :)

A big cardboard box shaped like a sentry station was on the path. It told me this in a message written in second person on the box itself. The message was written in Papyrus, saying I bet "that very famous royal guardsman" built it before disclaiming that he wasn't yet a very famous royal guardsman. Hehe :)

I went to the next screen of the forest path, which had a sign that banned moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment