Friday 29 November 2019

39 undertale - the ol' telescope shiner trick

Dear Readers,

Further ahead, I met Sans, who was standing next to a telescope. despite the sad but lovely music, he still had a smile on his face, telling me he was thinking of getting into the telescope business.

It was normally 50,000G to get to use this telescope, but since he knew me, I could use it for free :) How nice of him! I had a look and could only see red. He could see I wasn't satisfied, so he gave me a full refund, with a wink.  Hee hee :)

Then I turned away and there was a ring around my eye. Sans!!! :P

Nearby, there was a potato-looking creature who was wondering what a star was.

There was a doorway here too that led to a room. Inside was the guy with the Nice Cream stand! Again, he was having trouble finding customers. He now had a punch card system. I bought some and got a card in the nearby box. He said to tell my friends about a Nice Cream shop located deep in a watery cavern.

The sign above was painted over with a list of flavours. No history this time!

I left the cave. The path to the right led to a dead end with a duck on the other side of the water. It was a lovely area with that blue glow that's in the border with magical looking blue particles rising up. Coupled with the music it was quite magical indeed.

Another path going down continued through the swampland.

No comments:

Post a Comment