Tuesday 12 November 2019

22 undertale - petting greater dog

Dear Readers,

I went down from here and met Sans, who said "What's up?". I continued to the left and just when he went offscreen, he appeared onscreen ahead of me! Whoa!

He was like "say... are you following me?" He said other stuff too when I went over and back.

I got attacked by Gyftrot, a very horrifying version of Bambi. It looked like some teens put decorations on its antlers as a prank and it wanted them taken off. It attacked with parcels! I just had to keep an eye on the blue one. I undecorated it, bit by bit until I was able to spare it. It had lots of nasty stuff on it... Cruel teens...

I could see far below where there were trees and a house with lights on. I then went into this cave which had a door at the end. I couldn't open it... mysterious... I'll have to come back.

I backtracked a little and went right. I saw a tiny doghouse and several snow poffs, each with a unique and funny observation! In one of them I found 30G! In the last one a cute li'l doggie popped out of it! First its head, then its tail, then... it's freaking huge body and suit of armour... YIKES!

The battle with the Greater Dog had very cute doggy music. It also had doggy faces on various parts of its body... strange... I tried to pet but it was too far away. I tried to beckon and it slobbered on my face. I tried pet again but it just slept and woke up excited again. I pet some more and I got slow because the dog jumped on me. I was slower to avoid its playful attacks. I pet until it was fully contented and I was able to spare.

After the battle the little doggie jumped out of its armour and licked my face, before jumping back into its armour with its tail sticking out of the armour head. Then it walked off to the right. Very cute little encounter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment