Sunday 10 November 2019

20 undertale - telling papyrus to repeat the puzzle instructions

Dear Readers,

Some monsters I can't make any sense of. Jerry for example.

Are its eyes those dots above its mustache? Or are they those letterbox slots at the left and right sides of its face?

Jerry makes attacks longer when another monster is around. He's easily dealt with by ditching!

I caught up with Sans and Papyrus. Papyrus said I was going to love this tile-based puzzle, made by the great Dr. Alphys! Papyrus very generously explained the functions of every single one of the coloured tiles in great detail. It got more confusing and funnier the more he went on! He finally asked me if I understood and I said No. He kindly obliged to summarise. While he was doing that, he got all mixed up! That was pretty funny :)

He asked again if I understood and I said Even less! He made an ellipsis and just said he'd leave the instructions for me to look at and for me to just do the puzzle in my own time. With that, he left the instructions on the ground... on his OWN side and just walked off to the right! Sans remained.

I walked right across the tiles, which remained non-activated. He wanted me to do that too!

I chatted with Sans and he talked about Papyrus' spaghetti from earlier, which was one of his better efforts since starting cooking lessons.

I checked the instructions and it was illegible chicken scratch. I checked the switch and it wasn't working. What! Hahaha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment