Thursday 7 November 2019

17 undertale - sans' monster word search puzzle

Dear Readers,

On the next screen I met someone who had some kind of a food stand. They were all sad as to why their stuff wasn't selling as it was the perfect weather for something cold. In this snowy weather?

They then perked up when they saw me. They asked if I wanted some nice cream, the frozen treat that warms your heart! I said I would, and bought some... just to be nice :)

They remained happy and said to tell friends that there was ice cream being sold out here in the middle of this snowy forest!

I continued right and saw a snowball and Sans. He said he was thinking of selling treats too. He offered to sell me some fried snow for 5G. I said yes to humour him and he said oh he meant 50G! I then said no and he said I was right not to as it was still too low. This made me laugh :) I talked with him more to get more funny snow deal dialogue.  :)

I explored a bit and found another snowball, or to be precise, a snowdecahedron. I messed around with the snow golf thing as well, earning a little bit of money.

On the screen to the right of Sans was a couple of other guard stations, along with instructions for different scents. Some funny ones there too. No one was here though.

I went ahead and came across the next puzzle! There was nothing there though but a piece of paper. Papyrus gave out to Sans, asking him where the puzzle was? Sans said it was right there on the ground. He said there was no way I could get past this one!

I checked out the puzzle on the paper. It was a Monster Kidz Word Search! There was a little cartoon doggy ice cube face thing saying "Hey kid's! Can you help me solve this puzzle?". It was hilarous :) One of the clues was the entire first line! :D

Or wait... no it wasn't. one of the letters was wrong. Oooh! Devious! In any case, I actually did look for the words in the word search :)

After I was finished I walked past the puzzle and towards them. Papyrus said that didn't do anything! Sans said whoops and that he knew he should've used today's crossword instead. Papyrus couldn't believe it! Then he said junior jumble was the hardest in his opinion. Sans was like really and said that easy peasy puzzle was for baby bones! Papyrus called on me to settle this debate! I said Jumble to humour him. He laughed and said humans must be so intelligent if we also found junior jumble to be so difficult! With delight, he dashed off to the right.

Sans thanked me for saying that to appease his brother and said that yesterday he got stumped trying to solve the horoscope. Heh :)

On the next screen was a save point, spaghetti, a microwave, a mousehole, and a note from Papyrus. It said to please enjoy the spaghetti and then explained that I would be so busy enjoying it that I wouldn't realise I wasn't progressing! Thoroughly japed indeed! :)

The spaghetti was frozen to the table and the microwave had the settings, but wasn't plugged in. The mousehole just went squeak.

I saved the game and the thought of the mouse finding a way to heat the spaghetti some day filled me with determination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment