Saturday 30 November 2019

40 undertale - papyrus rings about how he helped me not get murdered

Dear Readers,

I walked through the swampland, listening to echo flowers as I went along.

One echoed a conversation about wishing for stuff. Another continued from the other person, saying they had a wish but it was kind of stupid.

I continued on and got a call from Papyrus! He said the last call where he was asking about my clothes, the friend who wanted to know had a very murdery opinion of me. He bet I knew that though, so he told tell her what I told him I was wearing, a dusty tutu. Because he knew, of course, that after such a suspicious question, I would obviously change my clothes! Then he called me a smart cookie! This way I was safe and he didn't lie! No betrayal anywhere! I groaned, knowing full well that I didn't change clothes since the call and he probably knew that, being part of the game. Then he said being friends with everyone was easy!!! which made me laugh :) Gosh I love him.

I backtracked a little and took the other path in case I missed something. I found ballet shoes in the long grass. Then I continued the path.

An echo flower recalled a conversation where someone promised they wouldn't laugh.

Up ahead was a sign that continued the history. It said the humans feared the power the monsters had to take their souls.

Up ahead things got dead silent again and dark. A tentacle showed up too! I went back to the last save point before continuing.

I got more used to dealing with Woshua as well, staying close to the centre to be on the opposite side of drops and trying to catch green drops. I also told it a joke, which it thought was too dirty. Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment