Wednesday 20 November 2019

30 undertale - tour of papyrus' and sans' house!

Dear Readers,

After Papyrus gave me permission to pass, I was able to progress and he went home. I wanted to hang out with him for a while though :)

He was standing in front of his house. He was happy to see me, saying I really decided to have that date with him! He said I must've been really serious about this... He said he'd have to take me someplace really special... someplace he liked to spend a lot of time...

He started walking to the left and I followed. We walked past the library but then he turned around and I followed him back the other way. He stopped at his house. Haha ok :) he went inside and I let myself in after him.

I had a look around Papyrus' and Sans' house with Papyrus as my guide. He said that Sans' pet rock was on the table and he always forgets to feed it. He said he had to take responsibility, as usual. The rock itself was covered in sprinkles :)

There was a dirty sock on the floor. On it were comical notes over and back between the two brothers about picking it up :) they're a great duo!

I examined the TV and it turned on to a test card and an upbeat musical chime. Papyrus said it was his favourite game-show! Then he said it was usually better than this and this was just a bad episode.

I checked the couch and found 20G in it. I then talked to Papyrus, who welcomed me to scenic his house! He told me to enjoy and take my time! I was gonna give him back the change but... had no option to. Not to worry.

I had a look at the joke book. Inside was a quantum physics book. Inside that was another joke book. Inside that was another quantum physics book. I then decided to stop.

I went upstairs and looked at the bone painting. Papyrus said it was a classic that always reminded him of what was important in life.

I examined a door with traffic signs in front of it. It was his room! I declined to go in yet. The other room had some multi-coloured rays of light coming out from under it. It was locked.

I then checked out their kitchen. Papyrus moved to show me more of it. When I checked the bin he invited me to visit it any time! I checked the hob and he said Sans usually goes out to eat, but recently he tried baking something. It was like a quiche, but filled with a sugary, non-egg substance. You mean a cake? I checked again and it was just an empty pie tin inside the stove.

I checked their really tall sink! He said he increased the height so they could fit more bones under it. I checked it out and there was a dog inside gnawing on a single bone. That tune that people do at soccer matches by clapping played. The dog ran out past us and Sans came out of his multi-coloured light room and played some kind of sad trombone music! Papyrus told him to stop plaguing him with incidental music!

I checked their fridge. Papyrus called it his food museum and invited me to peruse his culinary artshow! Half of it was filled with containers all labelled spaghetti and the other half contained nothing but a bag of crisps! Sounds a bit too much like my food museum!

I went inside the sink and went to a really weird place. The border went black too...

No comments:

Post a Comment