Tuesday 26 November 2019

36 undertale - telling papyrus the truth

Dear Readers,

I followed the kid and came across some bridge seeds. I lined them up to make a bridge and they all blossomed.

I love the way my character just places them on their head :)

I got attacked by Aaron. He was all muscular and full of himself. I tried shooing him but he wasn't going away, calling me feisty. He attacked by throwing flexing arms at me. I found flexing was the best course of action when got all competitive and flexed himself out of the room!

I went to the next room and the next bridge seed puzzle. I was distracted by the sign in the middle of nowhere and built a bridge of seeds towards it. The sign congratulated me for failing the puzzle. Hardy har har...

I did the bridge puzzle properly by throwing the seeds up towards the middle of the waterfall. I crossed and got a phone call... from Papyrus!

He said he got my number by dialling every number sequentially. He then asked me what I was wearing... and that he was asking for a friend. She thought she saw me wearing a dusty tutu. He asked if that was true, was I wearing a dusty tutu? I decided to tell the truth and say yes. He said he got it! Wink wink! Then he said to have a nice day!

The next room was the Wishing Room. I listened to the echo flowers. They said monsters would wish to the stars and believed if you hoped with all your heart, your wish would come true. We were underground so those shiny things on the ceiling are sparkling stones.

I got attacked by Woshua, an old washing machine with a head. I asked it to clean me and it got all excited, shooting huge drops of water at me. Some were green.

The other echo flowers echoed wishes of monsters, who wanted to see the real stars someday. One of them said their horoscope was always the same. Obviously, since it's just sparkling stones on the ceiling!

The telescope had a CHECK WALL message inside it so I did. Got a tunnel to the next room.

No comments:

Post a Comment