Thursday 28 November 2019

38 undertale - undyne chases me with spears!

Dear Readers,

I continued along the music-less pier. That dramatic lighting came back. Then Undyne appeared! She started throwing spears at me and I had to run!

She got me a couple of times, which made the battle screen pop up and a rain of spears come down on me.

She chased me towards more long grass and I stopped in there a while. She came up behind me and grabbed...

She grabbed the kid who idolised her instead of grabbing me. Then she put them down and walked away.

I continued on, out of the grass and the kid ran up behind me. They were all excited, saying Undyne just touched them! They said they were never washing their face ever again! They said I was unlucky and we'd be able to see her again. They then ran ahead of me.

On the next screen was the save point. Another mousehole and cheese too. The cheese was here so long, a magical barrier grew around it. Another echo flower here too that said squeak. There was all sad music playing here too. Knowing the mouse would overcome its magical obstacle filled me with determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment